Stasis Labs is hiring a full-stack web engineer & a hardware engineer. We're a startup based out of Los Angeles (West Hollywood) building a medical hardware + software system for hospitals that will have a positive impact on people. Our first product will be available this summer. We recently finished a pilot of our product in a large hospital in Bangalore.
We give doctors more information so that they can stop emergencies before they happen. Our first product is a vital signs monitoring system for hospitals targeting patients who, today, are not currently continuously monitored.
You will be the seventh or eighth full-time employee of Stasis Labs. You will have a great deal of autonomy and be responsible for shaping the culture, technology and processes of our company. We're a small team and are looking for people who can learn quickly and become competent in multiple parts of the tech stack.
Our software stack includes C++, an Android application, and a web application (node.js backend, React frontend). We're using both Bluetooth Low Energy and wi-fi. Our cloud backend is an important part of our product.
Full-stack Web Engineer:
- Node + SQL backend, React + general JS frontend skills
- Experience with deploying web applications in production
- Experience leading a web product at a startup or on a small team is a plus
- Experience working in a regulated environment is a plus
- You don't need to be an expert in both frontend and backend, but you should be willing to learn the skills you don't have today.
Hardware Engineer (ONSITE required):
- Circuit design experience
- Experience going from idea to production on a design
- Experience managing a supply chain is a plus
- Experience with programming or mechanical engineering is a plus. If you can write basic code for your designs, or handle SolidWorks design, you'll be able to use those skills.
If interested, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org