Alloy is redefining how information flows across supply chains by providing the first comprehensive, low-latency view of demand and inventory across all distribution channels. Our unified platform connects manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, and retailers. Alloy’s powerful search-driven insights allow the supply chain to quickly respond to trends and changes in consumer demand.
We are early stage, backed by leading VCs, and growing. Our team is a small group with diverse backgrounds and experience in analytics, big data, and retail and financial technology. We use Google Compute Engine, Git, Postgres, Redis, Python, Java, and React. We're also looking into how we might benefit from other data tools (Spark, Elasticsearch, Druid, etc).
As an engineer at Alloy, you’ll do any or all of the following:
* Automate the collection, parsing, and storage of huge volumes of data
* Design a flexible but blazing-fast analytics backend that powers instant insights
* Model parts of the supply chain and develop features that bring them together
* Build beautiful, easy-to-use apps that our customer’s love to use
* Dive into server provisioning, deployment, automation, and monitoring
We'd love to hear from you. Send me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org