CopyCopy is a young, cosy, startup currently launching a consumer productivity app.
The ideal candidate would be comfortable:
• Mocking up beautiful compelling usable designs
• Undertaking user research both with on-site interviews and via data-driven analytics
• Have experience in user research for deciding good UX based on actual data.
• Have a ability to dream up good UX and get in the minds of users
• Not afraid to do frontend coding to create engaging interactive design for our webapp.
Brownie points if:
• Your a great graphics designer who can draw up custom illustrations
• You're not afraid to create rich properties for native UI platforms like Android, iOS or Qt QML.
• You're comfortable with Git and other such geekery
Prefer on-site in our London office but may consider remote applications for the right candidate as long as you're located +/-3 hours from London (GMT) timezone.
Terms negotiable: long-term contract or employment.
Just email a CV to email@example.com