Featured 12/27 on NYT as one of 12 "must-have" travel apps
Vurb combines mobile search, apps, and messaging - partnering with services like Yelp, Foursquare, Rotten Tomatoes, etc. Rather than jumping between different apps to find something, we're bringing your apps and your friends together in one place - an app you'll use every day. Won TC Disrupt - http://techcrunch.com/2015/08/20/vurbchat/
INVESTORS: Max Levchin, Drew Houston, Naval Ravikant, CrunchFund, Redpoint, Tencent + others.
APPLY IF: You are looking for a rapidly growing small team and the opportunity to take on significant responsibility and ship quickly. Examples of challenging problems that you could help us solve include:
- Manage and index millions of objects around places, events, movies, etc with blazing fast read-write access
- Develop search relevance and content discovery infrastructure on millions of objects
- Build backend services (e.g., "mini-apps) which integrate with APIs across interesting verticals like places, movies, and shopping
- Work on user-facing web and mobile apps that deliver an amazing experience!
* Search / Data Scientist / Data Engineer - search, classification, ranking, ML, graphs, data crawling/processing. Advanced CS degree required.
* Mobile Engineer - iOS / Android engineers (2+ years experience)
INTERESTED? http://vurb.com/careers | email@example.com