|Also looking for readings on best practices.|
Curious about your company's on-call for details about:
* expected duties (only answer on-call, do other work, etc)
* how deep does your on-call dive into code to fix, vs triaging, patching, and creating follow up work to fix permanently?
* priority order of work (on-call tickts vs regular work vs existing on-call tickets vs special queue of simple tasks)
* what happens when the current on-call can't complete in time?
* how do you manage for other teams' risk? (ie their api goes down, you can't satisfy your customers)
* any other tidbits