Take-aways so far:
- When standing, I automatically change it up - sometimes I stand up-right, sometimes I stand with my legs split a bit.
- After a couple of days of discomfort, I can basically stand all day, no issues.
- I come home, and sit. And if I'm watching TV, I pass out for a good 20 minutes. Automatic nap.
- I don't feel sleepy at work at all. Zero lethargy. I don't feel sleepy after lunch.
- Try to engage your core, your glutes, legs.. different muscles to keep you upright.
- Change things up. I try not to lurch. To lower myself, I split my legs a bit. Sometimes for fun (while reading email, random junk online..) I do a half-squat.