AYLIEN is hiring an NLP Engineer to join the Text and Image Analysis startup in Dublin, Ireland.
* Your responsibilities:
- Improve and extend NLP capabilities of AYLIEN’s Text Analysis engine.
- Research and evaluate new approaches to NLP problems.
- Produce deliverable results and take them from development to production.
- Engage in knowledge sharing with our team.
* You must be expert at:
- Modern Machine Learning concepts/techniques.
- NLP tasks such as: Sentiment Analysis, Entity Extraction, Document Classification, Topic Modeling, NLU or NLG.
- Text pre-processing and normalization techniques.
- Java or Python, and general software engineering.
- Compiling, processing and evaluating datasets.
* Would be great if you have:
- MSc./PhD in CS, NLP, Computational Linguistics or related fields.
- Good understanding of linguistics and language as a phenomenon.
- Experience with open-source NLP/ML toolkits such as CoreNLP, OpenNLP, NLTK, gensim, LingPipe, Mallet, scikit-learn, MLlib, Theano, Keras, NumPy, etc.
- Experience with non-English NLP.
Interested? Please send a brief introduction and your CV to email@example.com.