Futurescaper is a Meteor and D3-based web application used by large organisations to do crowdsourced foresight, strategy, and collective intelligence. Major clients include the OECD and the United Nations Development Programme.
We're looking for a full-time or several part-time developers. Our ideal candidates are:
- Experienced with Meteor and D3, or similar frameworks
- Comfortable with both backend and especially frontend work
- Understand graph traversal algorithms
- Good at browser profiling and speed/memory optimisation
- Interested in foresight, scenario planning, and collective intelligence