From the article:
* You dismiss complements, awards, and positive reinforcement as "no big deal."
* You are crushed by mild, constructive criticism.
* You believe you're not as smart/talented/capable as other people think you are.
* You worry others will discover you're not as smart/talented/capable as they think you are.
* You think other people with similar jobs are more "adult" than you are, and they "have their shit together" while you flounder around.
* You feel your successes are due more to luck than ability; with your failures it's the other way around.