We're improving Ticketmaster from the ground up. We need smart, ambitious engineers to build out our infrastructure for high demand ticket sales and global API services.
We're looking for a strong Senior Software Engineer who can thrive in a fast paced environment to join the newly minted Distributed Commerce team. We are building new API products that enable third parties to sell verified tickets off-site, on many of the largest platforms and websites in e-commerce and online media. As a key member of a small, dedicated team, you will be responsible for developing new technology that is completely independent from legacy systems. Our group's goal is to sell more than 10M+ tickets in 2016, utilizing purpose-built transactional and content APIs, as well as developing SDKs and transactional widgets that will empower mobile apps, social networks, and 3rd-party ticketing partners while increasing the exposure of the Ticketmaster brand.
Technologies and standards we use, which you should be familiar with:
- 5+ years professional hands on software development experience, with 3+ years specifically utilizing Java and 2+ years of web services applications/systems experience
- Experience with high-volume applications/systems requiring 24/7 uptime
- Experience in developing loosely coupled systems (REST APIs, SOA, microservices)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Strong software development process background Scrum and/or Kanban.
Email email@example.com for details.