Here are some things we'd be thrilled to see in a strong candidate:
* Experience using Angular or Backbone
* You've built large applications
* You're versed enough with back end development to collaborate with DB and Back End developers.
NICE TO HAVES:
* You believe strongly that shipping is a feature. You're comfortable with tradeoffs. You understand instinctively that today > tomorrow.
* You have a knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases, caching layers such as Memcached or Redis
* Bachelor's Degree or higher in a STEM discipline
* You have opinions on Software Engineering practices, including Test Driven Development.
Please send an email to: b dot larue at rushordertees.com, subject: [Position Name]