- Make a list every morning of your priorities
- Take a break every 1.5hrs minimum
- Exercise at least every second day for 30mins
- At the end of the week review where you were unproductive (due to the benefit of hindsight, missed opportunities, focussing on the wrong thing)
- Pen and paper can't be beaten for some activities
I also fast one day a week as it sharpens my mind.
I tried this and my body literally can NOT handle this. When I fast one day the next day my body goes nuts and I eat everything in sight.
I fast til diner (5 pm) and then eat all my protein + calories. This builds a kind of 'buffer' for random food I didn't expect (lunch with someone I met that day, birthday cake, etc)