Hacker News new | comments | ask | show | jobs | submit login

The correct answer is go to a health professional and have them evaluate your mental and physical health objectively.

Yes, based on the question, this is the only advice in this thread that should even be considered.

Guidelines | FAQ | Support | API | Security | Lists | Bookmarklet | Legal | Apply to YC | Contact