2. "Uncorroborated sources" means little. If there was an imminent threat they would tell you.
3. If you were in trouble, you would already be under arrest.
4. This was a preliminary meeting to see if you have any interest in becoming an informant for them. Expect that request to come soon.
5.If you've purchased grow house bulbs in the past six months or dozens of packages of ephedrine, then rest assured that your online postings have nothing to do with their visit.
If you are really concerned, here's a tip: lawyers are plentiful in the United States. You are not eligible for a free lawyer, but call your local federal court and ask for the names of attorneys who handle CJA appointments. Or call the local chapter of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, or contact their Washington office for a referral. Your new lawyer will quickly discover the level of the Bureau's interest.
1. I post worse. I quote the Qur'an directly (verses on violence, sexism, slavery) and receive death threats in return!
2. If it means little, why even make the trip to my home?
3. Good to know that too.
4. I don't know anything about anyone, so how can I even be an informant?
5. Not even sure what "house bulbs" or "ephedrine" are... so I guess I'm safe?
5. Drug growing or manufacturing supplies. It's fine if you don't get it.