Riskpulse is looking for a senior, full-stack engineer to join our team of engineers, scientists, and meteorological researchers solving problems across the complete supply chain.
On any given day you will be:
- Coordinating distributed data processing across our AWS cluster
- Code-reviewing and mentoring other engineers
- Analyzing mountains of data to surface valuable insights for our customers and fuel future product development
- B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or related technical discipline
- Strong experience with one or more of Python, Ruby or similar object oriented dynamic language
- Distributed systems experience with strong knowledge of Linux internals
- Knowledge of Python scientific tools such as Numpy, Pandas, SciPy, etc.
- Experience with GIS (PostGIS, ESRI, Mapbox)
- Big-Data Analytics: Machine learning, GraphDBs
Riskpulse is a web-based risk management platform that allows logistics managers to align their operations with environmental conditions, saving them money and avoiding losses. Trading clients subscribe to our products to identify demand risks and mispriced markets. We also perform directed research for our clients to provide them with unique insights on their route risks or a proprietary edge.