We are a small team passionate about making people's lives better through software. We are hiring engineers and designers at our offices in Grand Rapids or Columbus.
A little bit about us:
- We write custom software of all shapes and sizes for clients all over the US.
- We aren't limited to any really specific set of technologies, which is a great
opportunity to learn. In the past two years, I've worked with Python,
Objective-C, Swift, Backbone.js + PhoneGap, Angular + CoffeeScript,
Node.js, and Ruby/Rails.
- We practice a sustainable pace. We recognize that we each have lives,
activities, and families outside of work. Late nights and > 40 hour weeks are
rare by design. Last year I worked an average of 40.408 hours per week.
- We offer competitive salaries, health/vision/dental insurance, quarterly profit
sharing, retirement + match, weekly catered lunches, and a top-floor office
with snacks, guitars, and your choice of standing or sitting desks.
- You love making software, and you have a couple of years of experience building
software with a variety of tools and technologies.
- You learn new stuff quickly. You’ve used a lot of technologies, but you’re not
afraid to use more. You have some experience with web or mobile tech.
- You believe software is written for humans, not computers.
- You want to come into work every day and enjoy the people you work with.
Also, feel free to get in touch with me: