|As Senior Manager, International Business Development you will lead the international expansion of Shoptiques.com. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will work with each country, region and across internal departments to define the specific opportunities and strategies for expansion into new and existing international markets.|
* Responsible for the growth of the international business, including expansion into new and existing international markets and international partnerships.
* Research and identify potential opportunities for expansion and execute on launch strategies across different business functions.
* Create SOPs for working with key international partners.
* Collaborate with Product, Technology, Marketing, and Operations team to execute on international expansion.
* Negotiate with local partners in international markets to streamline operations.
* 5+ years of international business, business development or consulting experience.
* Track record of partnership building in international markets. You are results-oriented.
* Adaptable and flexible and can creatively solve problems.
* Outstanding leadership and communication skills, both written and verbal, and able to work cross-functionally across different teams. You are effective and persuasive.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com