We’re a small company building innovative products in the simulation & training industry. One of our newest products is SERA, the Simulated Environment for Realistic ATC. SERA helps airline pilots learn to communicate by simulating the entire air traffic control environment, including artificial intelligence for aircraft and controllers, speech recognition on pilot speech, and text-to-speech radio chatter.
ASTi has been around for about 25 years. We’ve been very successful in our niche (audio & communications), but we’re beginning to grow in adjacent areas and need your help!
On-site, full-time engineering positions:
- Application engineer
- Software engineer
- Embedded software engineer
- Web developer
- Speech technology
Check out this page for more information on ASTi, our unique work environment, and the full job descriptions: https://www.asti-usa.com/jobs.
A few other reasons to consider ASTi: excellent compensation, start at 4 weeks vacation (growing to 6 weeks over time), company-paid retirement plan, and we were included in Washingtonian’s "50 Great Places to Work" in 2013.
Some of our other interesting projects:
- Creating embedded audio devices (I/O for headsets & speakers)
- 3D sound systems for flight simulators (think big -14 speakers, 2 subs)
- Web-based communications (WebRTC, etc.)
- Aircraft flight modeling and visualization
- Bridging live radios onto VOIP networks
Get in touch via email@example.com.