If you want a job where there’s more enthusiasm than there is red tape, where hard work charges the atmosphere with excitement and promise, where ideas are encouraged, an entrepreneurial team spirit is essential, and people like coming to work, then Jibe may be the place for you!
Join the close-knit Jibe Post team that conceptualizes and develops our awesome job distribution platform. Hone your skills in an agile, test-driven environment and have a measurable impact on a well-established, profitable, and rapidly expanding business.
• Are a seasoned engineer who enjoys teaching and learning from others
• Are passionate about writing code that is scalable, maintainable, reusable, and well-tested
• Enjoy sharing your experience with the team through mentoring, and technical leadership
• Are interested in building reliable, redundant systems
• Wouldn’t shy away from diving into a large Rails application to refactor it into well tested components and services
• Have experience designing, implementing, and maintaining APIs as a service for your team and customers
• Enjoy optimizing complex data models for understandability and performance
While it can be hard to measure experience strictly in terms of time, you should have a strong, proven background in Ruby and Ruby on Rails. We’d expect something on the order of 4+ years of full-time Ruby experience.