BabyList is making it easier for new parents to prepare for one of the biggest events in their lives. These parents-to-be look to us to help them make decisions about what to buy for their baby and where.
Product Manager/Interaction Design - You will own user research, interaction design for our service, our website and mobile apps. This role combines improving our current offerings and leading major new product initiatives.
Head of Content Strategy and Merchandising - BabyList is an online baby registry on which $5M products are being purchased every month. Your job will be to also make BabyList the #1 destination on web and mobile for baby gear product advice.
Why should you consider BabyList?
- fascinating work that users actually notice and love (read our AppStore reviews for proof)
- extremely smart, diverse team
- actual work/life balance
- benefits of an early stage startup (autonomy, fast pace, many hats...), without the risk of the an early stage startup (i.e. our revenue is paying for our growth)
- great office location - Old Oakland neighborhood (3 blocks from 12th street BART)
- we're a team of 10. Everyone has a big impact and is great at what they do. Our team punches way above our weight.
If you’re interested in hearing more, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org