Stream (getstream.io, Techstars NYC'15) is building a new kind of data store. A data store for building, scaling and personalizing feeds. Our users access Stream via a blazing fast, highly available and simple to use API service.
We run on a very complex tech stack, highly optimized for performance and availability. Stream uses machine learning and big data to help our customers improve how information is discovered online.
Stream is a well funded startup with offices in Amsterdam and Boulder. We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to join our team.
* AWS experience, including but not limited to EC2, Cloudformation, S3, auto scale, ELB
* Experience with (modern Linux) Kernel and network based tuning for performance and stability
* Systems knowledge within the Linux ecosystem
* Experience with Nginx webserver
* Experience with Puppet or configuration management tools
* Experience with Cassandra, Redis, ElasticSearch
* Apache Spark / Hadoop
* Familiarity with Django
* Competitive salary package
* Choose your own dev setup
* We support and encourage open source
* You will get to visit our office in Colorado