We try to keep a group of trainees contributing to ongoing projects or prototyping things we are curious about. Most of our staff have been former trainees and this is our preferred way of finding out if someone likes to work with us long term. If you are passionate about open-source and like one of our current topics, get in touch.
Current topics (http://www.nexedi.com/jobs):
- Help on our Python Big Data Platform
- Help porting the Babel protocol to Rina
- Extend our HTML5 Web Component Framework
- Explore Our Prototype of An Decentralized Web Cloud
- Try prototyping a Web Version Control System
- Try to use WebRTC to create a Web Mesh Network
- Experiment with ERP5 and WebAssembly
We are a small team from all over the world (headquarters in Lille, France) creating open source software since 2001. Our work is split between client and research projects with ERP5 (enterprise software), SlapOS (Cloud Hosting) and Wendelin (Big Data platform) being our main solutions around which we provide services. We all work with Chromebooks, our offices are paperless and we have no meetings = we mostly hack.
Apply To: jobs(at)nexedi.com