Hacker News new | comments | ask | show | jobs | submit login

Try O-1 Visa. O-1 visa is getting more popular as an alternative to H-1B. O-1 visa does not require a university degree, and I think you have a good shot depending on how well you put yourself out there.


Applications are open for YC Summer 2019

Guidelines | FAQ | Support | API | Security | Lists | Bookmarklet | Legal | Apply to YC | Contact